The Classic OpenRules BRDMS is a general purpose Business Rules and Decision Management System that allows business analysts to create, test, deploy, and maintain Executable Decision Models. The use of commonly used tools such as MS Excel and File Manager gives customers easy access to very powerful features including editing, searching, and integration capabilities.
Major Functional Components
* Enterprise-class Rules Repository
* Created and maintained by Business Analysts using Excel or Google Sheets
* Executes Business Decision Models
* Highly efficient and scalable
* Developing dynamic rules-based
* Web Questionnaires
* Search For Multiple and Optimal Solutions
* Constraint Satisfaction
* Discovering Rules based on historical data
* Predictive Analytics
|FINITE STATE MACHINES
* Event Processing
* Connecting the Dots
OpenRules® projects may be deployed as regular Java programs, as web services, or on cloud. They can be naturally integrated into existing software infrastructures based on Java or .NET. A very detailed documentation and multiple examples are provided.
OpenRules® makes rules-based systems not only less expensive, but more importantly, easier to develop, and manage, and more sustainable. From multi-billion corporations to children’s hospitals and innovative start-ups, OpenRules customers capitalize on their familiarity with popular tools such as MS Excel, Google Docs, and Eclipse IDE to effectively minimize their learning curve.